TABLETOPS (included in Exhibitor & Combination packages)
If you have booked a package including a virtual tabletop exhibition stand, you will be provided with information on how to log onto the platform ahead of the live date and upload your branding and personalized content. This can include: video, photo, presentations, logos, branding, direct http link to website, downloadable pdf documents. TECHNICAL PRESENTATIONS (included in Combination or Keynote package)
If you have booked a package also including and presentation, we will require you to provide a 20 minute, pre-recorded technical presentation. Speakers email their completed Powerpoint presentation ahead of the event to the Event Manager, and this will then be uploaded to the platform.
Recording your presentation is easy! We suggest working with your digital team regarding the creation of your Powerpoint presentation, with the following options:
- Recorded narration over your PowerPoint presentation in PowerPoint itself
- Using screen recorder to capture your slides and a voice over
- Using a tool such as Google Hangouts or another video chat tool to record your slides as you present them.
You will need to provide:
If you are making your presentation in powerpoint please can you ensure this is saved as ‘MPEG – 4’ (MP4) format to enable the powerpoint to play as a video. Further details of how to do this will be sent shortly if you are unsure.
- The name, job title, photo and a short biography for you, as the speaker.
- Your company logo
- Your 20 minute pre-recorded technical presentation, as a HD ready (720p or 1080p) Mp4 or MOV file.
(Please contact Events Manager, Kyra O’Sheen
for questions or to discuss further).